What is the correct spelling for ANEGATIVE?
This word (Anegative) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANEGATIVE
- active I believe I shall be very happy, once I get into active business.
- elective And had its wisdom been listened to in former years by certain powerful and wildly ambitious lords that once great kingdom would never have exchanged its long line of hereditary native-princes for an elective monarchy-that arena of all political mischiefs.
- inactive I had been, up to this point, a silent and inactive spectator of a scene which appealed to my keenest interests and aroused my most ardent curiosity.
- indicative This was indicative of one of two things: either Mrs. Stannard was so reticent that she did not care to tell anybody, or else she had told others and kept it from her,-from her who believed that she had made a most favorable impression on this charming and popular lady of whom all men and most women spoke so admiringly.
- inductive It was formerly customary to identify this with the inductive method, and to associate it with the name of Bacon.
- initiative Slavery was the almost absolute denial of initiative and responsibility.
- invective The temper of the times required something less ponderous than the invective of the older school of moralists, and this was the very want that a man of Addison's temperament was best able to supply.
- negative But the general German press, especially the Jewish-controlled press, took a negative attitude.
278 words made from the letters ANEGATIVE
5 letter words made from ANEGATIVE:aegae, aenea, agaie, again, agate, agave, agena, agene, agent, agita, agnea, ainee, ainga, ainge, angat, angei, aniva, antai, atagi, atene, atina, ating, ative, avait, avena, aveni, avent, avian, avina, avine, avnet, eaten, eatin, eigen, einat, enate, entia, envia, etage, etang, etian, etive, event, gaeta, gaint, gaita, gaite, ganev, ganta, gante, gavia, gavit, geant, genea, genet, gente, getae, getin, giaan, giant, gieen, givat, givee, given, igene, ignat, itgav, ivane, ivete, nagai, naive, nativ, navia, neave, neeti, negai, negev, neige, neive, netiv, ngata, ngati, niete, nieva, nieve, nivea, nivet, taang, taani, taavi, taean, taeng, tagai, tagen, taian, taiga, taing, tanev, tanga, tange, tangi, tavan, taven, tavgi, tegea, teian, teign, tenga, tenge, tengi, tenia, tiaan, tiang, tiene, tieng, tinag, tinea, tinga, tinge, vaani, vagan, vaine, vanga, vange, vanta, vatan, vatia, vatne, vegan, vegie, venet, venga, vengi, venit, venta, vente, venti, viane, viant, viena, viene, vieng, vient, vieta, vigan, vigen, vigna, vigne, vinea, vinet, vinga, vinge, vingt, vitae.
4 letter words made from ANEGATIVE:aevi, agni, anga, ante, anti, avai, avgi, eang, eega, egen, egin, egna, eien, engi, etna, evat, even, evit, gaan, gaea, gaen, gaia, gain, gait, gate, gati, gava, gean, gene, gent, geta, gien, give, gnat, iaea, ieva, inga, inge, iten, naga, nagi, nave, neat, nega, neva, ngae, ngee, nget, nige, nitv, nive, taee, taei, taia, taig, tang, tean, teav, teen, tevi, tian, tine, ting, tive, tvgn, vaan, vaea, vage, vain, vane, veag, veen, vega, vein, vena, veng, veni, vent, viae, vien, vine, ving.
3 letter words made from ANEGATIVE:aga, age, ain, ana, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, eeg, ene, ent, eta, eve, gat, gee, gen, get, gin, iaa, iga, ige, iva, nag, nee, net, nig, nit, tag, tai, tan, tea, tee, teg, ten, tia, tie, tin, van, vat, vet, vie.