What is the correct spelling for ANFD?
This word (Anfd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANFD
- aft I took the revolver and Burns's position at the companionway, while Burns went aft.
- anode The electrical characteristics of electrolytic capacitors depend on the structure of the anode and the electrolyte used.
- ant He was reticent for not having any terrestrial concerns to impart and so he was a cockroach on her plate, an ant in her salt shaker.
- ante See ante, chapter 12, note 6. 39. This is a very cynical and inadequate explanation of the prevalence of Conservative opinions among Englishmen in the East.
- unfed And though no word shall e'er be said to ease the ghostly sting, And though our hearts, unhoused, unfed, must still go wandering, My sign is set upon her head while stars do meet and sing.
- And And now I want to tell you of my sorrows, George.
- Ind Men say also, that the balm groweth in Ind the more, in that desert where Alexander spake to the trees of the sun and of the moon, but I have not seen it; for I have not been so far above upward, because that there be too many perilous passages.
- Andy Tom remembered Mr. Bartholomew's mention of a name like Andy O'Malley.