What is the correct spelling for ANI'T?
This word (Ani't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANI'T
- ant This Frenshe come to Flaundres so liht so the hare; Er hit were mydnyht hit fel hem to care; Hue were laht by the net so bryd is in snare, With rouncin ant with stede.
- ante Upon asking to be conducted to our chamber, we were shown up another flight of stone stairs, leading to a second and much larger verandah, which was screened off in departments serving as ante -chambers to the bed-rooms.
- anti And this, he added, will not be a struggle of Protestant against Catholic, but of clerical against anti -clerical, for, while religious instruction is a far more vital principle with the Catholic church than with the Protestant church, Protestant preachers in Ireland are just as jealous of their power over the schools and just as determined to retain it, as the Catholic priests.
- aunt Aunt Beatrice was alone.
- enid Reggie and Enid were crossing the lawn towards them-a picturesque whirlwind of white flannel and flapping straw hats.
- Ain't I guess you ain't a friend of Terry's?
- And And Clelia went, trembling.
- Anita He knew instinctively that Anita Richmond was not talking to him simply because she had sold him a ticket to a dance and because her father might have pointed him out.
- Andy Bring your truck in for its load and get your directions from the boss there, Andy .