What is the correct spelling for ANITHESIS?
This word (Anithesis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANITHESIS
- antithesis Here is even the judicious Mr. J.F. Muirhead of "Baedeker," betrayed by his passion for antithesis into describing New York as "a lady in ball costume, with diamonds in her ears and her toes out at her boots."
- synthesis The analysis and synthesis which is first made is that of most practical importance...."
- Antitheses The distinction above drawn between the two great antitheses of Christendom may be illustrated as follows.
- anthems When the powerful choral anthems of the church peal out over the kneeling multitude, it requires little fancy to imagine them the golden trumpets of concealed archangels, who would be quite at home in that incomparable choir.
- anthers Rosy-pink, bright golden anthers.
- am on par
- capital letters