What is the correct spelling for ANK?
This word (Ank) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANK
- ak Ak-ki galu abal, the gardener who cared for Sargon.
- an I 'lowed I could keep 'em an hour if I knew myself.
- ana They have the same power in Irish; as cnoc-ana hillock; duil-eoga leaflet.
- ans "Never mind, my dear," said Benezet, "I gave them to some of the poor A-ca-di-ans."
- ant "Yes; but we learned that of the ant -and bug," says number two.
- any They don't mean any thing to me any more.
- ark "Perhaps," said Jack, "but your description doesn't move me; not much, Ark .
- ask What do I ask you?
- auk An egg of the Great Auk is not to be had for a song.
- bank You can go to the bank and see the people about it, of course.
- dank For they had not ridden along it very far before it led them into a narrow ravine, which seemed to go right down under the earth, where there was no ray of light to guide them, and where the air was dank and heavy.
- hank Hank, you stay here and look after things.
- ink Meanwhile he sat with a pen, a penny bottle of ink and an exercise book and did what he could.
- lank And when Jason, with Mopsus's assistance, put the same ribbons on his own lank pig, it looked neither better nor prouder than before, for it was no lucky animal and did not appreciate beautiful gifts.
- rank His firm was not among the old-established, and this could rank as his first great success; but it was very great.
- tank Not far away, well under shell-fire, was a London omnibus, and as a mate in evil days, a Tank .
- yank What's that to you, Mr. Yank ?
- And "You must listen and try to understand," she said.
- Ann Miss Ann has been right smart put out 'bout it, an' I'm gwine to see dat it don't happen agin.
- Sank The monks sank to their knees and prayed.
- Ankh We'll take the ankh, the stuffed case and the mummy back to the village.