What is the correct spelling for ANMED?
This word (Anmed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANMED
- amend Answered the husband, "Allah amend the king!
- anode The electrolyte, which serves as cathode of the capacitor, covers the etched rough structure of the oxide layer on the anode perfectly and makes the increased anode surface effectual.
- ante There was a flavor of much-needed romance in this survival at our very doors of an ante-bellum unrighteousness.
- armed "I may as well tell you, Mr. Grell," he said, "that I am armed.
- named As soon as he saw me he embraced me, called me his dear friend, and named his guests.
- unarmed Had we possessed our rifles, we should not have been afraid of a hundred of them, but, unarmed as we were, it would be difficult to defend ourselves against them, should they follow us.
- unmade Such discoveries as this last we might be excused for wishing unmade.
- unnamed In the eternal workshop of nature, the tenants of these unnamed and forgotten graves would mingle dust of good with dust of evil, and by the divinity of death resolve equally into the elements again.
- Aimed It is true that no one of them-not even the last-could be called an entire success: a "little more powder" was wanted to send the shots home, and such flight as they achieved did not even seem to be aimed at any distinct and worthy object.
- Amid There was not one fresh glimmer amid all that darkness.
- And "And what do-" "What do I do?"
- Ahmed This I will write and tell my friend, Sidi ben Ahmed, and upon his payment and expressed agreement I will render you your daughter.
- Ahmad Imad-ad-Dean Ahmad, a former President of both the East Bethesda Citizens Association and the Montgomery County Civic Federation, has received the "Star Cup for Outstanding Public Service" award from the Montgomery County Civic Federation, the "Champion of Democracy Award" from Marylanders for Democracy and the "Sentinel Award" from the Montgomery County Civic Federation.
37 words made from the letters ANMED
3 letter words made from ANMED:ade, ane, dam, den, dna, end, mad, man, med, men, nad.
4 letter words made from ANMED:aden, amen, anem, daen, dame, damn, dane, dean, edam, enad, made, maen, mane, mead, mean, mend, name.
5 letter words made from ANMED:admen, amend, deman, edman, mande, meand, medan, menad, named.