What is the correct spelling for ANMICA?
This word (Anmica) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANMICA
- amigo Houlston sends his kind regards to you, and says he shall be very happy to meet you again Adeos, meu amigo -that is, Good-bye, my friend.
- anemia There are wasting diseases; tuberculosis, for example, and anemia .
- anemic Dyspeptic men, anemic women, blotched faces, bilious complexions-they flowed past him, they needing him, he needing them, and yet the remorseless bar of professional etiquette kept them forever apart.
- animal Is it a plant or an animal ?
- animus At once one would perceive that she had the temperament to dominate, to lead, to control, not by any crude self-assertion, but a spiritual animus .
- antic Cosily ensconced in a corner, Maurice sketched the various attitudes his companions assumed with every antic of the lightly-laden, wave-tossed Soulacroup.
- atomic Inside this one-man underwater vessel, Raphael Poe lay prone, guiding the little atomic -powered submarine across the Black Sea, past Odessa, and up the Dnieper.
- gnomic There is a measure of grave content in the ninth prelude in E. It is rather gnomic , and contains hints of both Brahms and Beethoven.
- inca I was fearful, therefore, that this might be an obstacle to my being taken as a boy-sailor; for I had really made up my mind to offer myself as such on board the Inca .
- inimical When we are happy we want others to be happy too, we can not brook their not being so; even transient darkness in those we love seems inimical to the light that is burning so cheerfully in ourselves.
- Angie Angie Hatton, home from the East, was writing letters, too.
- AMIGA Sitting alone at his Amiga in the dark night on the outskirts of the city, Mendax laughed aloud.
- ANZAC Soon the guns began to roar, the first I heard being to our left up the Gulf of Saros, but in a few minutes all the ships had joined in the chorus, from what was afterwards known as Anzac all round the point and some way up the Dardanelles.
39 words made from the letters ANMICA
3 letter words made from ANMICA:aim, ain, ana, ani, cam, can, cia, iaa, mac, man, min, nim.
5 letter words made from ANMICA:aiman, amain, amnia, amnic, anima, caman, canai, cania, canim, cinma, imaan, maina, manai, mania, manic, miana, micaa.
4 letter words made from ANMICA:amia, cain, inca, inma, maan, maia, main, mcan, mica, mina.