What is the correct spelling for ANNECES?
This word (Anneces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANNECES
- aeneas He represents Aeneas as having only one ship, built by Mercury,-a limitation which did not suit Virgil's account of the scale on which the war was carried on, after the landing in Italy.
- andes At the foot of the Andes the ground was closer and looked like the crinkled hide of an elephant.
- annex They will annex the condition that the emancipated shall leave the country, and he has placed a false estimate upon liberty, who believes there are many who would refuse the boon, when coupled even with such a condition.
- Aces But Lionel had aces and queens.
- Agencies The terms applied to the varieties of ejectamenta found among modern volcanic accumulations, will be given and explained when we come to consider the nature of geological agencies.
- Antes Page 1. 1. Lo hizo antes de llegar He did it before arriving.
- annexes He annexed himself to us in somewhat the same fashion as a thistle or a burr annexes itself to you as you walk through the field where thistles are thick.
- annoys "We'll ride on ahead of them, if he annoys ," she conceded.
- announces Now the Court comes in at a certain time from his back-room connected with the Court House, where he has disappeared and shut himself up until the bailiff announces his coming, whereupon-I am speaking now of Seattle-everybody arises and gently bows, and the Judge takes his seat and is prepared with his judicial thunder.
- lances All that he would be willing to accept would be the absolute control of the army, as if any power worth speaking of might be supposed to remain outside of his bayonets and lances .
- nieces They were nearly all portraits of women-and some nice attractive bits among them, as Dale thought; young and cheeky ones, too, that he guessed were actresses and not nieces or cousins.
- ounces Of this festive composition each boy had one porringer, and no more-except on occasions of great public rejoicing, when he had two ounces and a quarter of bread besides.
- fences Conal had a look at the fences when he was up a couple of days ago, didn't he?
- anneals His enthusiasm anneals him, and makes him pliable to the scenes and influences he moves among.
- dances To these dances Stephen Brice was usually invited.
65 words made from the letters ANNECES
3 letter words made from ANNECES:ace, aec, ane, ans, can, cns, eec, ene, ese, nan, nec, nee, nne, nsc, sac, sea, sec, see, sen.
5 letter words made from ANNECES:acene, ances, anees, anese, annee, ansec, ansen, canne, canns, ceann, cease, cense, eanes, ences, ennea, nance, nease, necas, nenes, nesan, sance, scene, seena, senan, sence, senec, senen, senna, senne.
4 letter words made from ANNECES:acne, cane, cans, case, cene, cenn, ease, eeas, esna, nece, sane, sann, scan, scee, scen, seen, sene.