What is the correct spelling for ANNIES?
This word (Annies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANNIES
- aeneas It was certain that when Aeneas was first raised to the Sacred College.
- ananias 6. Governor White had, among the colonists, a daughter named Eleanor, wife of Ananias Dare, one of his assistants.
- Agonies Now they're without a trace except the inference of these 'Orange peach blossom' agonies in The Times.
- Ones Pervades all the older ones And in the brunt of implosion, all yesterday's golden Now reddened suns And hope is a word with no space for blame in. – Red Shift by Peter Hammill
- Agnes Oh dear," she added, with sudden alarm, "where are mamma and Agnes?"
- Annie "I shall look at him, and I shall know him," said Annie.
- Anne He at last saw two mounted figures coming toward him, and recognized General Prince and Anne Masters.