What is the correct spelling for ANNIS?
This word (Annis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANNIS
- ananias Why don't you go and ask Mr Herbert Ananias Mead your few questions-then you might find out something."
- Ais How very tall you are, Mr Marais!
- Ann An' I marched in, an' 'Lizabuth Ann Wuz parchin' corn fer The Raggedy Man! – Our Hired Girl by James Whitcomb Riley
- Annie Lord Fyvie he rode by the door Where lived Tifty's Annie His trumpeter rode him before Even this same Andrew Lammie – Andrew Lammie by Craig Herbertson
- inns He visited, in fancy, the various inns of the city, and the beer-garden near the station.