What is the correct spelling for ANNULLMENT?
This word (Annullment) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANNULLMENT
- ailment I do not advocate a complete fast in any case except of serious chronic disease, and then only under the advice of someone with experience; but I advocate a short fast of a week or ten days for almost every common ailment, and I know that such a fast will help, even where it may not completely cure.
- aliment It demands no material space, but finds ever too narrow the spiritual fields we throw open; wherefore we must unceasingly endeavour to enlarge its territory, until such time as, soaring up on high, it finds sufficient aliment in the space which it does of itself fling open.
- annulment As soon as Sir John Colborne's action was known throughout the province, public indignation among the opponents of the clergy reserves and the Church of England took the forms of public meetings to denounce the issue of the patents, and of memorials to the imperial government calling into question their legality and praying for their immediate annulment.
- ennoblement On the other hand, one cannot but foresee a gradual enrichment and ennoblement of the interior of the Capitol.
- enrollment She hadn't been there but once following her enrollment.
- enrolment Too many of the great Caesar's subjects had been born in Bethlehem and had come back for their enrolment.
- Annulling Creation takes up the work of the creator, and continues it, in many respects annulling it, in other respects revising it entirely.
- Engulfment Could any sane reformer have calmly contemplated the possible engulfment in another Saturnian age of the gains purchased by that enormous expenditure of human labor?