What is the correct spelling for ANNYED?
This word (Annyed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANNYED
- aeneid Gavin Douglas, Scotch Bishop of Dunkeld in the beginning of the sixteenth century, translated the Aeneid into English.
- alloyed The false impression once removed, however, and a few days given to mourn over the sad destruction of our long cherished fancies, we again ascended the wall-girt hill; and, having now brought our visual rays to bear at a proper focus, and allowed greater scope to the imagination-in other words, changing the adjectives grand and magnificent for tasteful and elaborate, and, in some matters, suffering fancy to supply the place of reality-we received much greater pleasure from our second visit to the crumbling pile; a gratification that became less alloyed at each succeeding visit.
- Allayed Suppose the young man has promised his mother and father that he would not drive fast-never above thirty miles an hour-suppose it was on this distinct understanding that their anxiety was allayed and he was trusted to take the car by himself wherever he liked?
- And And you got out of it?
- Andy Aunt Kate looked over at Black Andy, and stopped knitting, for there was that in the tone of the sullen ranchman which stirred in her a sudden anger, and anger was a rare and uncomfortable sensation to her.
47 words made from the letters ANNYED
3 letter words made from ANNYED:ade, ane, any, day, den, dna, dye, end, nad, nan, nay, ney, nne, yea, yen.
4 letter words made from ANNYED:aden, aney, annd, ayed, daen, dane, dayn, dean, deny, dyen, dyne, eady, eday, enad, endy, eyad, nayd, naye, yane, yeda.
5 letter words made from ANNYED:anden, anend, anney, deyan, dynan, naden, nande, nandy, nayed, neday, yaden, yenan.