What is the correct spelling for ANONY?
This word (Anony) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANONY
- agony His agony became intolerable. Weclome to my wonderful world of pain and agony Let me introduce myself my name is tragedy – Behind Closed Doors by Project Wyze
- anion International Klein Blue, developed by Yves Klein, also contains the S−3 radical anion .
- anna Anna did not hurry after her, as Luretta hoped and expected.
- annoy "Simply to annoy us and put us in a difficulty," replied Neforis.
- anoint "If thou wylt see that other men cannot see: Take the gall of a male cat, and the fat of a hen all whyte, and mixe them together, and anoint thy eyes, and thou shalt see it that others cannot see.
- anthony Why, with my name-Anthony Parker.
- Ann When she had heard all the tale, she looked troubled: "I know my Ann ," quoth she.
- Anton Anton Pavlovitch laughed quietly and said: "Every one should speak his own language."
- Anne Absorbed in herself, Anne failed to hear him.
- Anions In many oxocarbon anions each of the extra electrons responsible for the negative electric charges behaves as if it were distributed over several atoms.
- annoys No one annoys Mr. Penn or Mr. Chew, said I. To my mind, they are neutrals, and worse than open foes; but thy doctor is a mad Tory, and a malignant talker.
- ANON Of the other mistresses and girls we will say more anon.