What is the correct spelling for ANOYD?
This word (Anoyd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANOYD
- annoy During the night the enemy were found to be throwing up works "most furiously," and skirmishing parties were sent out of the town to annoy them.
- annoyed "It's very kind of you all to care, and if you are sure she would not be annoyed"- "Annoyed?
- anode In a battery or galvanic cell, the anode is the negative electrode from which electrons flow out towards the external part of the circuit.
- ant Old ant-gnawed fragments of insect armour pricked him even through his toughened soles.
- any Have I any right to hope?"
- arnold Disconcerted by the expression on Doctor Boyd's face, Mrs. Arnold asked hastily, "How is poor Major Goddard?
- end Recollect that's how poor Mr Gartram came to his end.
- nod The widow received him with a friendly nod; her grey eyes sparkled as brightly as ever, but her round face had grown narrower and there was a sorrowful quiver about the sunken mouth.
- And Mrs. Shiffney-and you talked to him?
- Ind And for us to flee now would rank us with that King described by the poet: "A king of Ind there was who fought a fight From the first gleam of morn till fall of night; But when the royal tent his generals sought, Proclaiming victory, fled was he who fought.
- Andy He was grateful to Andy Miller for the latter's support, but it was doubtful if Andy's words had convinced anyone.
- INDY Cockpit-in-Court, also known as the Royal Cockpit, was part of the historic Palace of Whitehall, and originally used for cockfighting From 1935, the drivers seat of some cars, especially in Formula One and Indy car racing the drivers seat of a racing boat, is also referred to the cockpit The Cockpit (OVA), a 1993 anime based on three manga by artist Leiji Matsumoto The Cockpit (Leeds), a musical venue in Leeds, England The Cockpit Theatre Drury Lane 1616 to 1665 The Cockpit Theatre, Marylebone, a theatre in London Cockpit management console, open-source software for managing the server (and the FreeIPA) The Cockpit Theatre Drury Lane 1616 to 1666