What is the correct spelling for ANTECDANTS?
This word (Antecdants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANTECDANTS
- inductance A coil of wire will have more inductance the more turns there are to it.
- understands It is nice; no one understands me like you, my daughter.
- indictments He is reported to have escaped at least fifty indictments; and one above the rest, which was the last, when he was eighty-six years old, about which time he uttered the well-known saying, that it was hard for him who had lived with one generation of men, to plead now before another.
- antecedents In respect to antecedents, who should be used only in reference to persons; which and what may be used with any antecedent, persons, animals, or things.
- adjutants On the day following this useless cannonade, each regiment of the corps had dress-parade at six o'clock P. M. Orders from General Stoneman were read by the adjutants of their respective regiments, informing them that the entire cavalry force would move at an early hour next day.