What is the correct spelling for ANTHESIS?
This word (Anthesis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANTHESIS
- antithesis Moulton says there are three characteristic methods employed in stating the Proverbs: antithesis, comparison, and imagery.
- apotheosis He had seen not only royalty and magnificence but an apotheosis of character that day.
- synthesis Why not a synthesis?
- Anathemas A number of deputies came out on the portico and the terrace, and smilingly reviewed the demonstration, while the students hurled their anathemas at them, the leaders and men in the front rank of this howling mob trying to climb over the high railing in front of the terrace, and shouting that the police were responsible for the death of one of their comrades.
- Antitheses It is both painful and satisfactory to think how often these antitheses are to be observed in the individual most open to our observation-ourselves.
- Syntheses Not only does chemistry make organic syntheses, but we have succeeded in reproducing artificially the external appearance of certain facts of organization, such as indirect cell-division and protoplasmic circulation.
- am on par
- branch knowledge
- capital letters
- chicken heart