What is the correct spelling for ANY1?
This word (Any1) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ANY1
- an There was a woman there-had been an officer's wife.
- ana To every ten Gallons of water, take Ginger, Cinnamon, ana, one Ounce, Nutmegs half an Ounce.
- ans He adds in a note:- "Cesaire se fit moine l'an 1198, au Val de Saint de Pierre, dit autrement Heisterbach, pres de la ville de Bonne, dans le diocese de Cologne, et ne mourut que pres de quarante ans apres.
- ant But them sojers to the Fort is an ign'ant set like all the reg'lars, that we rangers always despised as bad as they did us, an' it don't look no ways reasonable that sech a creatur' could come all the way up the St. Lawrence, an' the Iriquois River, an' most the len'th o' this lake.
- any "About if he has any.
- many 6487. How many will you take at a time?
- nay The next words were more difficult to catch: "Nay, nay!
- ny She had become rather suspicious of strangers since she had moved North and lost track of her own people, Marny had said.
- zany She knowed Jonathan weren't a prize zany, and his raging pride didn't anger her, for she admired it something wonderful, and it only made her feel her loss all the crueller to see what a terrible rare, haughty sort of a chap he was.
- Amy And my other special friend, Amy Perkins; also in pork, but at your service.
- And "Well, yes and no," he said.
- Ann As dusk came on, the captain of the "Ann" became somewhat uneasy, and talked of weighing anchor and going in search of his men.
- Andy "They may be," replied Pat, "but Andy will have Mike on one side of him and me on the other, and we'll make it all right."