What is the correct spelling for ANYTINING?
This word (Anytining) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ANYTINING
- antoninus That the distinction I have made between old and ancient may be better understood I will explain that I call ancient the things produced before Constantine at Corinth, Athens, Rome and other renowned cities, until the days of Nero, Vaspasian, Trajan, Hadrian and Antoninus; the old works are those which are due to the surviving Greeks from the days of St Silvester, whose art consisted rather of tinting than of painting.
- enjoining There was much whispering in the room, inarticulate to her, before Mrs. Boulby came out; enjoining a rigorous silence, and stating that the patient would drink nothing but tea.
- uniting They seemed to have divided between them suffering human nature, instead of uniting for its relief.
- untiring Though none but the more experienced and able members of the bar could in the least degree enter into and appreciate the nature of these conflicts, they were watched with untiring attention and eagerness by all present, both ladies and gentlemen-by the lowly and the distinguished.
- untying She drew a long breath, and hastily untying the apron from her neck, took poor Jock tenderly in one arm, while with the other she carried the lantern and the iron box.
- Atoning And so atoning for our sins, as did he, may we at last come to the perfect pardon, and to peace everlasting.
- Attaining Society was their being's end and aim, and the only thing which brought them pleasure was the pain of attaining it.
- assume the role
- cluing in