What is the correct spelling for AOID?
This word (Aoid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AOID
- acid "No, it's a new metal," replied Wiley ever so softly, "or rather, it's an acid .
- aid I cannot say it is my gift, but I will do my best to aid you.
- arid Down on the Carso the war is being waged under a sky of molten brass and in summer the winds which sweep that arid plateau are like blasts from an open furnace-door.
- avid It was to be expected that this handsome young man, who kept his affairs so strictly to himself that nobody knew anything about them, should arouse the avid curiosity and hold the breathless interest of a little town where everybody had always known everybody else's business.
- avoid He should avoid being in such company himself when in such places.
- void And then the boats began to fall clear and some of the struggling beings about them dropped away into the void .
- Amid The ship fills; the raging ocean is around me, and I must die amid these vile pirates.