What is the correct spelling for AOLL?
This word (Aoll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AOLL
- all All I have is His. But loe! a terror above all, That ever yet did him befall! – The Toad And Spyder. A Duell by Richard Lovelace
- boll But I shall show, before I finish, that Roebuck and his gang of so-called "organizers of industry" bear about the same relation to industry that the boll weevil bears to the cotton crop.
- doll A new Cornelia corncob doll Would be created every fall – Cornelia by Unknown Author
- moll Is it not soe, sweet Moll ?
- roll Was it true that Sadie's roll was real money, the kind you could spend at the store?
- toll Starvation steadily claimed its toll .
- Coll 7 57 1858 Oxford, Balliol Coll .