What is the correct spelling for APADTED?
This word (Apadted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APADTED
- adapted He determined, therefore, upon a new game, for which his frankness of manner admirably adapted him.
- adopted My father adopted the suggestion, and Leech followed the 'copy.
- aptitude Nevertheless, his aptitude has been marvellous.
- edited From the Mother's Magazine, edited by Mrs. Whittlesey.
- Amputated Chips are scattered about marked by teeth which the trapper knows-knows, perhaps, from having seen his dog's tail taken off at a nip, or his own finger amputated almost before he felt it.
47 words made from the letters APADTED
3 letter words made from APADTED:ada, add, ade, adp, ape, apt, ate, atp, dad, dat, ddt, ded, eat, edd, edp, epa, eta, pad, pat, pea, pet, tad, tap, tea, ted.
4 letter words made from APADTED:adad, dada, data, date, dead, edad, edda, paae, pate, peat, tapa, tape.
5 letter words made from APADTED:adapt, adept, apate, dated, etapa, padda, patea, peada, pedda, taped.