What is the correct spelling for APAIR?
This word (Apair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APAIR
- air "I'm not sure"-she began, "I hardly think we shall go to Bel-Air to-night. "The Being, that is in the clouds and air, That is in the green leaves among the groves, Maintains a deep and reverential care For the unoffending creatures whom he loves. – Hart-Leap Well by William Wordsworth
- apart Evidently, then apart from other motives of fear, etc. It mars my calm: wherefore in dreams of Art And loftiest culture I would stand apart, – Theoretikos by Oscar Wilde
- ape The smoke thinned, and through it I saw the gigantic ape standing quite still, like a creature lost in meditation.
- apia A circus coming to Apia , he seized at the pretext for escape, and asked leave to accept an engagement in the company.
- apiary -Those whose attention may be directed to the subject by these remarks, and who intend to erect an apiary , should purchase the stocks towards the close of the year, when bees are cheapest; and such only as are full of combs, and well furnished with bees.
- appear She did not appear to note it until he had gone.
- apr 1878 Apr 27 Report of Lecture on The probable W. Cumberland condition of the Interior of the Times.
- epa Motor vehicles contribute a great deal to air pollution, so to reduce the amount of emissions released, the EPA placed restrictions on fuel and engine production.
- impair He always enjoyed a vigorous constitution, which the regularity of his life did not impair .
- tapir This is peculiar, and found in no other animal with the exception of the tapir .
- Apo Diplomatic representation from the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Daniel KURTZER embassy: (North Gate) 8, Kamel El-Din Salah Street, Garden City, Cairo mailing address: Unit 64900, APO AE 09839-4900 telephone:  (2) 3557371 FAX:  (2) 3573200 branch office: Alexandria
- AP "My good old hostess, can you show me the road to Griffith ap Gauvon?"
- APP APP. You had better keep him alive to light tobacco-pipes, or to sweep chimneys.
- IPA The Financial Access Initiative (FAI) is an American consortium, established in 2006, of researchers at New York University (NYU), Yale University, Harvard University and Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) focused on finding answers to how financial sectors can better meet the needs of poor households.