What is the correct spelling for APAIRS?
This word (Apairs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APAIRS
- affairs Of course, in and for myself I should have no right to know anything about your affairs .
- airs I have heard him sing airs which he said he had thus learned from the Little People.
- apace Their forts spring up everywhere, their cities grow apace ; every month numbers flock over here.
- apart Perhaps they lived apart .
- apia "Fetuao," he said, "where is the flag the faamasino gave us when we were married in Apia ?"
- apiary At first I liked to sit for hours in the apiary all alone and listen to their humming for hours together.
- apprise While I was knitting my brows very wisely at this intelligence, he passed on to apprise me that I had neither length, breadth, nor extension, nor anything but mind.
- pas Pas de danger, cried everyone, encouragingly.
- Ais In other cases, a faint vapor, barely recalling a human shape, arises before the beholder, and above it are seen the same terrible eyes "Sent from the palace of Ais by fearful Persephoneia."
- Piers The great river, lashed by storms into fury, and rolling huge masses of ice up and down with the tide, beat against the piers, and constantly threatened to carry them away.
- Pears Hentzner, the German traveller, who visited London in 1598, speaks of smoking being customary among the audience at plays, who were also supplied with "fruits, such as apples, pears and nuts, according to the season, carried about to be sold, as well as ale and wine."
- Apes The trees behind them were still smoking; half-burned carcases of apes dropped from their blackened boughs from time to time into the midst of the dishes.
- impairs The existence of slavery impairs the industry and power of a nation.
- appears He was born with the divine right to pick and choose, and that is something that at present appears to be denied the sisters of men.
- repairs Their roof is dreadfully out of repairs .
- spars In the sailing ship too you can look up and watch the bends of white canvas and the spars -and cordage swinging to and fro across the infinite blue, an endless delight!
- pairs Tell them to send half a dozen pairs for Sir Matthew, and put them down to me.
- PARS If different parts of speech are to be taken together as having the nature of an adverb, they ought rather to coalesce and be united; for the verb to parse, being derived from the Latin pars, a part, implies in general a distinct recognition of the elements or words of every phrase or sentence.
- PIS If the cap fits you, tant pis!
71 words made from the letters APAIRS
3 letter words made from APAIRS:aar, aas, air, apr, ara, arp, asp, iaa, ira, irs, par, pas, pia, psa, psi, rap, ras, rip, sap, sip, sir, spa.
4 letter words made from APAIRS:aarp, airs, apar, apia, apis, aras, aria, asap, asia, isaa, paia, pair, para, pari, pisa, raps, rasp, rips, sari, siar, spar.
5 letter words made from APAIRS:apari, apria, arasi, arias, arsia, asari, asira, ispra, pairs, paisa, parai, paras, paria, paris, parsa, parsi, pasir, piasa, pisar, praia, prasa, psara, raias, saari, sapir, sarpi, sipra, sirpa.