What is the correct spelling for APDATE?
This word (Apdate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APDATE
- adapt This is a very different world from the one I have been accustomed to, and it takes some time to adapt oneself to changed conditions.
- adapted This gas may be used for any purpose for which any other gas is adapted .
- adapter Of the atrocities committed by the adapter on Shakespeare in this version it is not easy to speak with restraint.
- amputate He examined the fracture and the wound, and concluding, from a livid colour extending itself upon the limb, that mortification would ensue, resolved to amputate the leg immediately.
- apart We are too far apart ; friends should be nearer when they talk.
- apostate But apostate priests were not the only preachers.
- apt More than you'd earn in ten years, likely, more than you'd be apt to save in a lifetime.
- opiate The caduceus also had the power of producing sleep, hence Milton calls it "the opiate rod."