What is the correct spelling for APDATED?
This word (Apdated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APDATED
- adapted "Respecting the method best adapted to the negroes, experience must decide.
- adopted Mrs. Lennard had declared that it was impossible for her to live far away from her adopted daughter, and Elsie longed to have this faithful friend always by her side.
- aptitude In our selection of characters from the successive generations during that term, we shall have an eye to their utility as representing types of the feminine, even more than to their aptitude for illustrating any special development in civilized habits.
- edited Edited by Ralph Barton Perry.
- undated I am surprised to see that it was undated , and might still almost "Admit Bearer to see the Museum," to say nothing of the bearer's friends, since my editor's name "and party" is scrawled beneath the legend.
- Amputated When Cyriax and his wife again called to her, desiring to know what had passed between her and Groland, she clasped her hands around her knees, fixed her eyes on the gaystuffs wound around the stump where her foot had been amputated, and in a low, reluctant tone, continued: "You want to learn what I have to do with Herr Groland?
47 words made from the letters APDATED
3 letter words made from APDATED:ada, add, ade, adp, ape, apt, ate, atp, dad, dat, ddt, ded, eat, edd, edp, epa, eta, pad, pat, pea, pet, tad, tap, tea, ted.
4 letter words made from APDATED:adad, dada, data, date, dead, edad, edda, paae, pate, peat, tapa, tape.
5 letter words made from APDATED:adapt, adept, apate, dated, etapa, padda, patea, peada, pedda, taped.