What is the correct spelling for APEASE?
This word (Apease) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APEASE
- apace What his words meant I know not-unless he was thinking of the proverb of certain plants that grow apace,' she added maliciously, looking up with a gleam of fun at the tall figure beside her.
- apiece The latter leaned swiftly forward, looked, tasted a crumb,- "Five cents apiece!"
- appease His ravings were terrible, and nothing could appease him but her presence; the moment he touched her hand or came near her he was gentle as they could wish.
- Apes No one had spoken since the vanguard of apes had appeared.
- appeased On cross-examination he shows so culpable an ignorance as to who Shepherd is-though heaven knows that in his day he has heard enough of the great woman's tailor-that her ladyship's anger is heightened instead of appeased.
- appears "It appears that he is in strength, indeed," observed Chvabrine.