What is the correct spelling for APECT?
This word (Apect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APECT
- act Surely a people who could act like this have the very soul of religion in their hearts, although the act was not done in the name of religion.
- affect This power had made him big and strong, and London ways and London life could not greatly affect him.
- apart For a few moments she suffered him, and then gently pushed him back and drew apart from him.
- apex In Dendryphium, the threads and spores are very similar, except that the threads are branched at their apex , and the spores are often produced one at the end of another in a short chain.
- apt So, when he had spoken that, the old woman laughed and exclaimed, 'Thou art apt !
- aspect He hardly knew it when he came to it, the aspect of things was so different from what he remembered.
- eject 5. The landlord wrote that he would if the rent were not paid in thirty days eject the tenant.
- elect Lentulus, consul elect for the year following, spoke to the same purpose.
- erect What easy, erect grace!
- ACCT ACCT, ACP, AfDB, AU, BDEAC, CEMAC, FAO, FZ, G-77, IBRD, ICAO, ICCt, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM, IPU, ITSO, ITU, ITUC, MIGA, NAM, OIF, OPCW, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UNITAR, UNWTO, UPU, WCL, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO