What is the correct spelling for APIERE?
This word (Apiere) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APIERE
- afire "Oh, we're going to put all the rubbish that will burn over there on the bare spot, where it can't set anything afire .
- ampere You remember that an ampere means an electron stream at the rate of about six billion billion electrons a second.
- apiary 'The blind girl sees,' said I to myself; 'she sees through thousands of eyes; the apiary is her life, her soul.
- apiece He noticed that Mrs. Brockett dealt with each of her company in turn-one remark apiece , and always in that stern, deep voice with the strangely beautiful musical note in it.
- apr 8261. Was the price higher then than it was in Apr il?
- aspire To aspire , as did Chaucer's Clerk, to the possession of "twenty books" was to aspire high.
- opera A Guide to the Opera with musical examples from the score.
- pierre It is, however, Maupassant's view about the novel as he expounded it in his preface to Pierre and Jean.
- spire So it happened that, on the very day that the bishop had his great church built, with a splendid bulb spire on the top, and all nicely furnished within, but without one bell to ring in it, that the kabouters planned a great surprise.
58 words made from the letters APIERE
5 letter words made from APIERE:aerie, ieper, paree, peaer, peare, peira, peire, perai, perea, peria, perie, piere, pirae, rapee, riepe.
3 letter words made from APIERE:air, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, epi, era, ira, ire, par, pea, pee, pei, per, pia, pie, pre, rap, rep, rip.
4 letter words made from APIERE:aire, aper, eier, eira, eire, epae, erei, erie, pair, pare, pari, pear, peer, peri, pier, prae, raie, rape, reap, ripe.
6 letter words made from APIERE:pereia.