What is the correct spelling for APINTED?
This word (Apinted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APINTED
- appointed Then Sandy turned and set his face toward The Appointed Way.
- painted First, they take out the painted tongues and then the others.
- pointed At first the foreman pointed to the right shingles; but, after a while, he didn't point, but David chose them himself.
- united When several minutes had elapsed, once more he ceased rowing and both boys united in a hail.
- unpainted The dining-room, communicating with the salon by a double door, is floored with stone; the wood-work is oak, unpainted, and an atrocious modern wall-paper has been substituted for the tapestries of the olden time.
- upended Tim sat on an upended box, leaning forward, hat between his knees, mouth open a bit, looking at Mackenzie as if he had come face to face with a miracle.
- Anointed Then the sick lady was anointed therewith, and anon she was whole of her malady.
- Appended The rules of Henley Regatta are here appended.
- Opined As he folded the cot Mr. Hyde opined that worldly experience must indeed be a fine thing to possess.
- Panted "Yes-yes," she panted; "speak to me like that.
- punted A penalty, however, set her back ten yards, and Norton punted again to Claflin's twenty yards.