What is the correct spelling for APLET?
This word (Aplet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APLET
- alert The colour had returned to his face, his eyes were brighter and more alert -the lines had gone.
- aleut "I rescued an Aleut off a bit of a berg one time.
- allot Doubtless the living man did brave work in his time; but shall we therefore bow down worshipping his mummy, and keep it from its sepulchre, and continue to allot immense revenues to his army of servitors who have now no service to render?
- alt Surveyor General, Augustus Alt , Esq.
- amulet He brought the daughter of Bakala into the presence of Moonspirit still pathetically clutching the amulet which Marufa had sold her.
- apart The ground rent of a house is the rent paid for the ground on which it stands, and this will be more nearly the true rent, apart from interest.
- apple But now for the first time I met one, and behold, he was an open-faced, laughing lad, with apple cheeks and two most beautiful rows of even white teeth that gleamed at you!
- applied This she proceeded to do, and before the treatment had been applied for half an hour a good deal of Pauline's acute pain had vanished.
- apt The work was apt to be very dangerous indeed.
- armlet With that and an armlet stamped from the War Department you will have free access to all the roads and you won't have to be bothered with other papers.
- chaplet A tall lithe savage, bearing upon his arms and ankles the ivory bracelets of the royal house and the elephant hair chaplet of the warrior, advanced leisurely towards him from the banana plantation.
- eaglet And such embryo eaglet is man, considered only as to what this life realizes.
- epaulet With the facilities and gayeties furnished by the Union Club, these gentlemen of the sword and epaulet manage after a fashion to exist.
- owlet The owlet leaves her hiding-place at noon, And flaps her grey wings in the doubling light; The hoarse jay screams to see her out so soon, And small birds chirp and startle with affright; Much doth it scare the superstitious wight, Who dreams of sorry luck, and sore dismay; While cow-boys think the day a dream of night, And oft grow fearful on their lonely way, Fancying that ghosts may wake, and leave their graves by day.
- pallet The woman put the baby on the pallet with the other children, took the rifle in her hands.
- pelt I used to pelt him with fairly heavy stones, and although I must sometimes have hurt him rather severely, he took no notice.
- plat At the bridge, a half mile below, the three remaining members of the party picketed the horses on a pleasant grass plat near the road.
- pleat "Hand awver the pleat , young 'ooman," I sed, "an' I'll trubble you vor the mustard, an' salt, an' that pleat o' bread an' butter, an' I'll set down an' hev a bit of a snack."
- plot He saw that he was in a village of small houses, each cottage standing in its own plot of ground.
- Ailed She did not imagine that what ailed her could have to do with the mind.
- Aped Servants wore fine clothes and aped fine manners.
- Capulet The large scarlet capulet comes next, and one of the women dons it to show the effect.
- Paled At last the east paled, the south became blue, and the land on both sides rose in sight.
- apples Besides, the apples were waiting.
- aplenty Eminent lawmakers-Hughes, of Australia, among them-were there aplenty ; but few practical business men.
42 words made from the letters APLET
3 letter words made from APLET:ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, let, pal, pat, pea, pel, pet, tap, tea.
4 letter words made from APLET:alep, atle, lape, late, leap, pale, pate, peal, peat, pelt, plat, plea, tael, tale, tape, teal.
5 letter words made from APLET:lepta, pelat, petal, plate, pleat.