What is the correct spelling for APLIEY?
This word (Apliey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APLIEY
- ale If he had really meant "no," he would have put his hand over his glass, as Miss Sikkum always did when she refused some of Mr. Cordal's "Light Dinner Ale."
- ali I had but too strong grounds for suspecting that, of the ten rupees awarded to the peasant, seven were claimed by Ali for having induced the Feringhis to listen to the claim!!
- alley Now, more than ever, did she regret that she had come to the town of Dead Man's Alley.
- ally I can be a constant ally, but, I charge you, speak the truth to me.
- aloe The women used to bring us aloe plants just torn up, and seemed much disappointed at finding that we did not find any use for them.
- ample Sometimes each sat looking at the floor; sometimes they looked at one another, as though they could read each other's thoughts, and by the mere gaze of their earnest eyes could hold ample spiritual communion.
- amply His mother, now with Pamela, was amply provided for.
- ape Our ape was at first wild with joy.
- apelike His nose was very stubby, and his entire face was decidedly apelike.
- apia And in case of any attempt upon Apia, the roads thither are to be held by a strong landing-party.
- apple I am growing a beard so that people can't see my Adam's apple.
- applied And thus, in setting his friends upon their way, and in dispatching the business of any that applied to him, he spent that night, and the greatest part of the next day.
- airplay Soon more followed and in 2012 the first AirPlay audio and video receiver for PC came with a product called AirServer.