What is the correct spelling for APLIGIZED?
This word (Apligized) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APLIGIZED
- apologist He hated the English government, Pitt and Burke and even Fox, the happy-go-lucky apologist of the young Revolution.
- apologize I regret the necessity more than I apologize for the blow.
- Apologized "I may have said a little too much," he apologized, "but a man would have to be a saint not to lose his temper-Here!"
- Apologies You must please accept my apologies.
- Eulogized But when one goes to Europe to see exactly how those much-advertised, eulogized remedies operate from day to day, it is often necessary to write, as did a great American sanitarian recently, of health administration in foreign cities continually held up as models to American cities: "In spite of the rules and theories over here, the patient has better care in New York City."
- apologizes Holland has declared a blockade until Caracuna apologizes for the interference with its cable."
- appliqued She was examining anxiously a lace appliqued and embroidered white coat, and turned a slightly flushed face toward the opening door.
248 words made from the letters APLIGIZED
3 letter words made from APLIGIZED:ade, adp, adz, age, aid, ail, ale, ali, alp, ape, dag, dal, dia, die, dig, dip, dle, edp, eld, epa, epi, gad, gal, gap, gdp, gel, ida, idp, iga, igd, ige, lad, lag, lap, lea, led, leg, lei, lez, lid, lie, lii, lip, pad, pal, pdl, pea, peg, pei, pel, pia, pid, pie, pig, zag, zap, zea, zed, zep, zig, zip.
5 letter words made from APLIGIZED:adeli, adige, adili, agile, aidil, aigle, aizle, aldie, algid, alide, azide, dagle, dagli, daiei, dalei, degli, delag, delai, delap, digel, digil, diple, dziga, eliad, gaize, galdi, galie, galip, gediz, gelid, gelpi, gepid, giali, gidea, gidel, gilde, glade, glaze, gleda, glide, glipa, ideal, igali, iigep, ilgaz, iliad, laide, laidi, lapid, legia, liadi, liepa, liezi, lipez, lipid, lipie, padle, pagel, pagil, pagle, paide, paige, pedal, pegia, pegli, pidal, piela, pilea, piled, pized, plage, plaid, plaze, plead, pleaz, pledg, pzled, zadig, zagel, zaide, zaidi, zeidi, zeila, ziade, zilei.
4 letter words made from APLIGIZED:adze, agdz, aged, aide, alep, alii, azle, daei, dagi, daie, dail, daiz, dale, dali, daze, deal, deli, dial, diaz, diez, dize, dizi, egli, elia, gael, gale, gape, gaze, gazi, gdel, gedz, geld, gied, giel, gila, gild, giza, glad, glia, idea, idil, idle, idli, igel, ilze, izal, ized, izel, lade, lagi, laid, laie, lape, lapi, laze, lazi, lead, leap, leda, lega, legi, liad, lidz, lied, liza, paez, page, paid, pail, paiz, pale, peag, peal, pedi, peil, peli, pied, piel, pile, pilz, pize, plai, plaz, plea, plei, zail, zape, zeal, zeda, zega, zeid, zeig, zeil, zepa, ziad, zide, zied, zieg, ziel, zile, zili, zipa.