What is the correct spelling for APLIS?
This word (Aplis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APLIS
- alas Of power! said I? yes! such I ween; But they have vanish'd long, alas! The visions of my youth have been- But let them pass. – The Happiest Day, the Happiest Hour by Edgar Allan Poe
- allies Eating or drinking there was never any to be found here by the most intimate of his allies.
- alps The design was to join the army on the other side the Alps, commanded by Lepidus, who he imagined would stand his friend, he having done him many good offices with Caesar.
- naples "How did you come to Naples?
- plus In ten days he was found, plus forty pounds, which the lady had given him.
- Ellis Before Tip had time to answer, Ellis spoke again.
- Apollos Personally, stuffed blue-and-gold Apollos don't interest me in the least.
- maples Another morning, when the maples on the hillsides flamed like fire, Freyo heard a shrill familiar voice borne on the air, and presently Dame Grumble herself appeared before the cottage door.
- awls His awls were sharp and his lasts were new.
- palls Xavier could or would never see the close resemblance of intervals to wet blankets, extinguishers, palls and hostile critics.
- pails I see, you got a job to carry up pails of water from that thing that sticks up in the road?