What is the correct spelling for APLUATION?
This word (Apluation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APLUATION
- ablation Creating a large ablation area quickly.
- ablution Her hair was damp about her forehead as if from hasty ablution .
- adulation As Southampton came of age in 1595, he may well out of his riches have helped the man who had dedicated his poems to him with servile adulation .
- allusion That is a personal allusion to you, dear, kind master.
- appellation Or are you coming to think it something that bears the name of love because we have to veil the rightful appellation ?"
- application Fremont brought water and used it freely, but its application did not produce any immediate effect.
- apportion You shall apportion for this purpose the sum of twelve thousand ducados, in three parts-to wit, one from my royal exchequer, another from the encomenderos, and the third from the Indians, as is done in Nueva Espana.
- copulation Copulation lasts about an hour, during which the butterflies remain stationary with their wings closed.
- elation With all his elation , now that the first flush of victory was over, Laurence could not recall without a shiver the grasp of those horrible tentacles, the fiend-like glare of that dreadful face.
- emulation Some emulation happened between the captain of the 'President' and Minnes, because Whitelocke went not with him, but in the other's ship, which Whitelocke would have avoided, but that he apprehended the 'President' sent purposely for him.
- evaluation If a project is of similar risk to a company's average business activities it is reasonable to use the companys average cost of capital as a basis for the evaluation .
- oblation 3:1 And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD.
- palliation It left no excuse, no palliation for a career such as that of Lucile Ollnee.
542 words made from the letters APLUATION
3 letter words made from APLUATION:ail, ain, ala, ali, alp, alt, ana, ani, ant, anu, apt, atp, iaa, ilo, ion, iou, ipo, lan, lao, lap, lat, lin, lip, lit, lop, lot, lpn, luo, nap, nil, nip, nit, nlp, not, nut, oat, oil, ola, opt, oui, out, pal, pan, pat, pia, pin, pit, poa, poi, pol, pot, pul, pun, put, tai, tan, tao, tap, tau, tia, tin, tip, tiu, ton, top, tpn, tun, tup, ult, uni, unp, uta.
7 letter words made from APLUATION:ailanto, autopia, laotian, lapoint, lopatin, luantai, naipaul, nauplia, nauplio, nuptial, oluanpi, opuntia, outlain, outplan, paintal, palatin, panauti, pianola, pinault, platani, platano, platona, plautia, plotina, plutino, poliana, politan, potalia, poulain, poutala, talipao, tapiola, tipuana, tuanpai, unplait, utopian.
5 letter words made from APLUATION:ailun, aiona, aiton, aiuto, aliou, alito, aloni, altai, altia, altin, altun, anapu, anoia, anpao, anput, antai, anual, anula, apian, apion, apito, aplin, apliu, aplon, apuan, atina, ation, atlan, atlin, atnip, atoni, aulia, aulin, auloi, autan, autin, ianto, inala, inapt, input, inula, ional, ionut, ipana, laino, lanai, lanio, lanto, laona, lapai, lapan, lapin, lapua, latin, latio, lauan, liana, linta, lipan, litan, liton, litup, lnuit, lopat, lotan, louai, lount, luino, lupin, lupit, lutin, luton, naito, nalut, naota, natal, natio, nault, nauti, niota, nital, nopal, olian, onlap, opata, opina, oputa, otala, otani, oulai, outil, paani, paano, paila, paino, paint, paion, paita, palai, palan, palao, palat, palau, palia, palio, palit, palni, palou, palta, panai, panou, panta, panti, panto, paoli, paoni, paoua, patai, patal, patan, patia, patil, patio, patna, patni, paton, patou, pauli, piana, piano, piata, pilao, pilat, pilau, pilot, pinol, pinot, pinto, pintu, piola, pital, pitau, piton, pitou, plaia, plain, plait, plana, plani, plano, plant, planu, plata, plati, plato, plaut, ploat, pluot, pluta, pluto, poilu, point, polan, polin, polit, polti, ponti, potal, pulai, pulao, punal, punia, punit, punti, putna, puton, taani, taian.
4 letter words made from APLUATION:ainu, aiul, alou, alto, anal, anil, anio, anlu, anoa, anol, anti, aoli, aoun, apia, atop, atul, atun, auna, aunt, auto, ilna, ilpo, inlo, inoa, inul, iota, itno, iton, iuno, laan, laon, lapi, laut, liao, liau, lino, lint, lion, lipu, liut, loan, loin, lota, loti, lout, luat, luin, luit, luna, lunt, nail, napa, napu, nato, nipa, nipl, nito, noli, noua, noul, nout, nuit, nuta, oita, olai, opal, opua, oupa, paal, paia, pail, pain, paio, pano, pant, paoa, paon, pato, paua, paul, pilu, pint, pinu, pion, pita, pitu, plai, plan, plat, plon, plot, pnau, poin, poit, poti, pout, ptui, pual, puan, pula, puli, pulo, puni, puno, punt, puta, puto, taal, taia, tail, tala, talu, taon, taou, tapa, tapu, taua, tian, tiao, tion, tipo, tipu, tlou, tnpl, toal, toil, tolu, topi, toul, toun, tual, tuin, tuli, tulo, tuna, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuol, tupa, tupi, uaap.
6 letter words made from APLUATION:alaoui, aliano, aliant, alinta, alouni, alpina, alpino, altina, altino, altona, altuna, anitol, anopia, anotia, antlia, aouita, aounit, apinol, aponia, apoula, aptian, aptina, apulia, apunta, atonal, atonia, aulton, inlaut, iotapa, ituano, laanui, lantao, lantau, lapita, latino, latona, lintao, lopata, lotina, loupit, luopan, lupani, lupino, lupton, napaul, napoli, natoli, nautla, niutao, nolita, nulato, oilpan, opalia, optina, pailan, paiton, palani, palati, palato, palina, palito, palnut, paltan, pantai, pantua, panula, paonia, paonta, patani, patina, patino, patula, pialat, pianto, pilant, pilato, pilota, pilton, pinata, pinola, pinout, plaino, plaint, planai, planta, planto, plantu, platan, pliant, pluton, poiana, polana, polani, polita, potala, potnia, poulan, poulin, pultan, pulton, puntia, putana, putian, putina, taipan, talian, tanoli, tapalo, tapani, taplin, taupin, tilopa, tinola, tional.