What is the correct spelling for APLYIED?
This word (Aplyied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APLYIED
- applaud She did not understand English politics enough to know that a Beaufort face and Beaufort train were the last things the London crowd was likely to applaud.
- applied The strange suspicion which crossed his mind had something monstrous about it, applied thus to a young girl.
- employed In England, until quite lately, artists were seldom employed in teaching, which was left to men set aside for the purpose, without any time to carry on original work of their own.
- played It was a game he had never played, and he was only half sure he could win at it.
- Allayed The first smart of vanity allayed, he was glad she chose to treat him as a friend.
- Applying He allowed his daughter to stay in bed on the condition that she was to do no more work, as he was afraid that by applying herself so intently she would increase her headache.
- Deployed In the mean time Early's brigade deployed into line and charged the enemy's right; Elzey, also, dashed upon the field, and in one hour not an enemy was to be seen south of Bull Run.
- Parleyed He sped on ahead and parleyed with Kit; and while they talked I held aloft the little pin so that Kit might see the price.