What is the correct spelling for APLYING?
This word (Aplying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APLYING
- playing Can it be the music that they're playin' Or the magic of the violin That intrigues my heart into obeyin'? It's the mood that I'm in – The Mood That I'm In by Billie Holiday
- Allaying Would he have recognized the significance of their researches which, while allaying pain and misery, are furthering the prosperity of the country, causing waters to flow in dry places and villages to spring up in deserts-strengthening its political resources, improving its very appearance?
- Implying Archibald Duke, in a tone implying that his wish was a strong figure of speech.
- Plying This did not, however, hinder us from plying up as long as the flood continued; which was till near five o'clock the next morning.
- Replying Some woman or other," he ended by replying.