What is the correct spelling for APLYS?
This word (Aplys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APLYS
- alps Victory favoured their first steps; but Napoleon did not deceive himself: the moment had been ill-chosen, he foresaw the defection or ruin of Murat, and what passed beyond the Alps no longer inspired him with any thing but disgust.
- apply The next day Lady Mary could not leave her bed; and the Duke in his sorrow was obliged to apply to Mrs. Finn.
- naples 161, speaks of its great resemblance to those of Matthias Moravus, a Naples printer, and suggests a common origin for their types.
- palsy Thy right hand shall be struck dead with palsy; That right hand which sped the arrow forward!
- plus Those people who attacked you were Century-Plus.