What is the correct spelling for APOSE?
This word (Apose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APOSE
- adipose His bulging eyes grew more and more prominent, and his adipose jaw dropped.
- apace But there grew apace the problem of Jenny.
- ape She had learned to speak correctly, to ape the behavior of the solid folk whose servant she had been.
- Apo Diplomatic representation from the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Stephen Franklin BRAUER embassy: Regentlaan 27 Boulevard du Regent, B-1000 Brussels mailing address: PSC 82, Box 002, APO AE 09710 telephone:  (2) 508-2111 FAX:  (2) 511-2725
- Apes A series of shots answered him, and as several apes fell, a gap was opened through which he saw her conducting a well ordered retreat of all the girls toward the dark corridors surrounding the temple.
- APSES The two apses east of the transept are of the pattern universal in Southern Europe, being divided into three equal parts by half-shafts with capitals and crowned with an overhanging corbel table.
- OPES There came into many a burgher's pate A text which says that Heaven's gate Opes to the rich at as easy a rate As the needle's eye takes a camel in!