What is the correct spelling for APOVE?
This word (Apove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APOVE
- above I followed to a room above, where the full light of day once more burst upon my sight, and almost overpowered me. Methinks I hear her in the realms above, And leaning forward with a filial love, – To A Gentleman And Lady On The Death Of The Lady's Brother And Sister, And A Child Of The Name Of Avis, Aged One Year by Phillis Wheatly
- agave Several other Agave including the ornamental species, A.
- alive Seven-alive, and in good shape, and all your clothes. The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive And when you take me in your arms And hold me tight I know it's gonna mean so much tonight – Super Trouper by Abba
- apace Meanwhile the little flame, which Roseen had first seen, had grown apace.
- ape He crawled toward Tau, his head lolling on his shoulders as the head of the dead rock ape had done.
- apogee Now at last their long-belated apogee is here; their decline is at hand.
- apple The apple of the youngest princess, who is much the most beautiful of the sisters, will roll past the wooers and stop in front of you.
- avow Yet I must avow that amid my pains I felt much consolation.
- pave "De town done been pave all mos' all new," bridled Jess.
- AP Once, Owen ap Cadogan, son of the Prince of Cadogan, had seen her at a banquet and eisteddfod given by her father at Aberteiri, to which the kings, princes, and lords of Wales had been invited.