What is the correct spelling for APP?
This word (App) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APP
- adp The 3 substrates of this enzyme are ATP, (6S)-6-beta-hydroxy-1,4,5,6-tetrahydronicotinamide-adenine, and dinucleotide, whereas its 3 products are ADP, phosphate, and NADH.
- alp He would watch and see. But, meantime, they must never repeat to a soul what had passed on the alp or what they heard him say that night; he set up a secret between them and himself, because they were his, and he loved them, and knew that they truly feared and loved him: but if ever anyone should recount or imply aught to outsiders that would incur his displeasure.
- amp AMP + diphosphate + [acetyl-CoA:carbon-dioxide ligase (ADP-forming)] The 3 substrates of this enzyme are ATP, biotin, and apo-[acetyl-CoA:carbon-dioxide ligase (ADP-forming)], whereas its 3 products are AMP, diphosphate, and acetyl-CoA:carbon-dioxide ligase (ADP-forming).
- ape Outside, across the city, on his bronze pedestal, the tortured Thinker, loyal to his destiny, still strove terribly against the limitations of his ape-like forehead.
- apr He records having heard the latter even in April, but never the former.
- apt I hope not, for I like you well; but such words are apt to be remembered."
- asp com The Beatles - Anthology 2" (ASP) (in Swedish).
- atp The winner is the one who captures the most bagels between January 1 and the start of the ATP Finals.
- lapp The Finnish word Lapp or Lappu means Land-End folk.
- pap I reckoned as how we'd lose 'em all coming across the sea, and pap was skeered, so he never went to bed till we got them steers in the pens.
- Apo US diplomatic representation: chief of mission: Ambassador Elizabeth Frawley BAGLEY embassy: Avenida das Forcas Armadas, 1600 Lisbon mailing address: PSC 83, APO AE 09726 telephone:  (1) 7266600, 7266659, 7268670, 7268880 FAX:  (1) 7269109 consulate(s): Ponta Delgada (Azores)
- OPP Let it not for a moment be supposed that Mr. Opp was a stranger to the fascinations of femininity.
- AP 65. Sar-da-na-pa-lus: pronounce it with the accent on pa, and not on ap. The latter pronunciation cannot be changed for the former, without incurring a gross error.
- APP Currently, 98% of App Academy graduates find jobs, with an average salary of $105,000 in San Francisco and $89,000 in New York City.
- PP 11, 16; "Second Defence," pp.
- APPS This openness and flexibility is also present at the level of the end user: Android allows extensive customisation of devices by their owners and apps are freely available from non-Google app stores and third party websites.
- APB APB ("All Points Bulletin") is a 1987 arcade game by Atari Games.