What is the correct spelling for APPAHY?
This word (Appahy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPAHY
- apace As years went on it grew apace .
- apache You would have thought they had poetry in them, said Zeke, if you ever happened to be out here when there was a Navajo or Apache uprising.
- apart Tess was standing apart from the rest, near the gate.
- apathy With a sullen apathy the woman contemplated famine.
- apia The taxes of Apia , the gaol, the police, all passed into the hands of Tamasese-Brandeis; a German was secured upon the bench; and the German flag might wave over her puppet unquestioned.
- apiary Some Apiarians recommend putting the forced swarm in a new place in the Apiary ; but as large numbers of the bees will be sure, when they go out to work, to return to the familiar spot, the new colony will often be so seriously depopulated as to be of but little value.
- apish "Wherefore, instead of all apish shouts and jeers at histories which have such undoubted confirmation as that no man that has breeding enough to regard the common laws of human society will offer to doubt of them, it becomes us rather to adore the goodness of God, who does not permit such things every day to befall us all, as he sometimes did permit to befall some few of our miserable neighbors.
- APP Rough, John, 96, 105, 184, 186, 188, 193. App . 537-540.