What is the correct spelling for APPALATION?
This word (Appalation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPALATION
- ablation Another common use for microwave ablation is the treatment of liver tumors.
- adulation While Florrie allowed her flattered soul to drink deep and thirstily of the wine of adulation Virginia, only half understanding the writing in Galloway's eyes, shivered a little and, leaning forward suddenly, put her hand on Florrie's arm; the gesture, quick and spontaneous, meant nothing to Florrie, nothing to Galloway, and a very great deal to Virginia Page.
- appalachian Between the Ohio and the Great Lakes, directly north of the Appalachian confederacies, and separated from them by the unpeopled wilderness now forming the States of Tennessee and Kentucky, dwelt another set of Indian tribes.
- apparition It conveyed to me no new doctrine, and yet the change it wrought in me could only be compared with that which is said to have been wrought on Paul himself by the Divine apparition .
- appellation Let his prosperity be ever so uninterrupted, he cannot be mentioned but as an usurper, an appellation never exciting esteem, frequently inspiring contempt, and always odious.
- appleton The general and Mrs Appleton had sat down to rest in a summer-house, while the rest of the party went on.
- application But obstacles stood in the way of its accomplishment; to conquer these demanded the invention of new resources, the application of new machinery.
- apportion RUTLEDGE, JOHN, a member of committee to apportion representatives, II. 148. Motion of, for assumption of State debts, 319. In favor of Constitution, 510.
- apposition The typical apposition eye has a lens focusing light from one direction on the rhabdom, while light from other directions is absorbed by the dark wall of the ommatidium.
- copulation Copulation between male and female small heath butterflies last between 10 minutes and 5 hours, occurring at any time in the day.
- population We were sent out to put a human population on Tareesh, weren't we?
- appellations Next to the peerage, Shakspeare and Homer seem to be the chief sources whence they have derived their appellations .
304 words made from the letters APPALATION
3 letter words made from APPALATION:ail, ain, ala, ali, alp, alt, ana, ani, ant, apt, atp, iaa, ilo, ion, ipo, lan, lao, lap, lat, lin, lip, lit, lop, lot, lpn, nap, nil, nip, nit, nlp, not, oat, oil, ola, opt, pal, pan, pap, pat, pia, pin, pip, pit, poa, poi, pol, pop, pot, ppi, tai, tan, tao, tap, tia, tin, tip, ton, top, tpn.
5 letter words made from APPALATION:aiona, aiton, alito, aloni, altai, altia, altin, anaia, anapa, anoia, anpao, antai, apapa, apian, apion, apito, aplin, aplon, apopa, appal, appia, appli, applo, atina, ation, atlan, atlin, atnip, atoni, ianto, ilpap, inala, inapt, ional, ipana, ippon, laino, lanai, lanio, lanto, laona, lapai, lapan, lapin, lappa, lappi, latin, latio, liana, linta, lipan, lippa, litan, liton, lopat, loppa, lotan, naito, naota, natal, natio, niota, nippo, nital, nopal, olian, onlap, opata, opina, oppal, otala, otani, paani, paano, paata, paila, paino, paint, paion, paita, palai, palan, palao, palat, palia, palio, palit, palni, palta, panai, panta, panti, panto, paoli, paoni, papal, papan, papin, papio, patai, patal, patan, patia, patil, patio, patna, patni, paton, piana, piano, piata, pilao, pilat, pilot, pinol, pinot, pinto, piola, pipal, pipat, pital, piton, plaia, plain, plait, plana, plani, plano, plant, plata, plati, plato, ploat, point, polan, polin, polit, polti, ponti, popat, potal, taani, taian, taipa, talai, talan, talao, talon, tanoa, tapai, tapan, tapao, tapia, tapin, tapon, tappa, tiaan, tiano, tipao, tipon, tolai, tolan, tolin, tolna, tonal, topal, topia.
4 letter words made from APPALATION:alto, anal, anil, anio, anoa, anol, anti, aoli, apia, atop, ilna, ilpo, inlo, inoa, iota, itno, iton, laan, laon, lapi, lapp, liao, lino, lint, lion, loan, loin, lota, loti, nail, napa, nato, nipa, nipl, nito, noli, oita, olai, opal, paal, paia, pail, pain, paio, pano, pant, paoa, paon, papa, pato, pint, pion, pipa, pita, plai, plan, plat, plon, plop, plot, poin, poit, poti, pplo, taal, taia, tail, tala, taon, tapa, tian, tiao, tion, tipo, tnpl, toal, toil, topi.