What is the correct spelling for APPARTHEID?
This word (Appartheid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPARTHEID
- apart She did not touch him, but stood apart , glaring. it feel like you got to break yourself apart, it feel like you got to break your own heart, – Sunday Morning by Unknown Author
- apartheid With the demise of the apartheid regime in South Africa in 1994, the Bantustans were dismantled and their territory reincorporated into the Republic of South Africa.
- apathetic A dull, apathetic indifference to everything except the chains of his imprisonment enveloped his spirit.
- apathy Joe had lost all courage and the apathy of despair was upon him.
- appalled For the change in her appalled him.
- applied The prayer for the dead was read; then the foster-brother said something; I having applied my ear, was listening with attention.
- Appealed "It was the subject that appealed rather than any special skill of mine.
- Appeared Even then, I thought that they had appeared by no means afraid of me.
- appeased The sisters bridled and tossed their heads, by no means appeased by such prognostications of their future charms.
548 words made from the letters APPARTHEID
5 letter words made from APPARTHEID:aadhi, aahed, aarti, adapt, adath, adept, adhar, adire, adret, aerdi, aeria, ahadi, ahari, ahart, ahead, aired, airth, apari, apart, apate, apera, aphid, appia, apprd, apria, apter, aradi, arati, ardea, ardha, areia, arhat, arida, arieh, athar, athea, ather, atieh, atire, atrai, atrip, daath, dahae, dahai, dahar, daher, dahir, daith, darat, dareh, darth, deair, death, dehap, dehar, dehat, dehra, deira, depth, deraa, derai, detar, dhari, dheri, diara, diate, dirth, drape, drept, dripp, drita, earth, ehapa, erath, erhai, erith, etapa, hadep, hader, hadia, hadra, haedi, haeri, haida, haidt, haier, haire, harad, harae, harai, harap, harat, hardt, hared, haret, haria, harit, harpe, harta, harte, harti, hatae, hated, hater, hatra, heard, heart, heidt, heita, herad, herda, herdt, herpa, hidra, hirat, hired, hitra, iater, idaea, idara, ihara, irada, irate, itard, itera, ither, paape, paath, pader, padhi, padre, paeth, pahad, pahar, pahat, paide, paita, paite, papad, papae, paper, parad, parae, parah, parai, parda, pardi, paret, paria, parit, parta, parth, parti, patah, patai, patar, patea, pater, patha, pathi, patia, patre, patri, peada, peard, pedir, peira, perai, peria, perth, petah, petai, phair, phari, phata, pheap, pheri, pheta, phrae, phrai, piata, pidha, piert, pieta, pieth, pipat, piper, pipet, pipra, pirae, pirat, pitar, piter, pitha, pitra, pitre, prade, praed, praet, praha, praia, prata, prate, prati, preah, preda, preta, preti, pride, prita, raadt, raahe, radhe, radia, raeti, rahat, rahed, rahit, raide, raita, raite, raith, raped, raphe, rapid, rappa, rappe, rapti, ratae, ratha, rathi, reada, reata, reath, redha, reith, repap, retia, rhead, rheda, rheid, rhipe, riada, riadh, riata, rieth, riped, rippe, rithe, tahar, taher, tahri, taida, taide, taiep, taihe, taipa, taira, tapah, tapai, taped, tapei, taper, tapia, tapie, tapir, tappa, tappe, tarda, tardi, tarea, tehri, tepid, terai, teria, thade, thara, thare, tharp, theia, therd, thier, thira, third, thrae, thrap, thred, thrip, tiara, tippe, tired, trade, trapa, tread, trepp, triad, tried, tripa, tripe.
3 letter words made from APPARTHEID:aar, ada, ade, adh, adp, aid, air, ape, apr, apt, ara, are, arp, art, ate, atp, dah, dat, dia, die, dip, dit, dph, dre, ear, eat, edp, epa, epi, era, ert, eta, hap, hat, hep, het, hie, hip, hrt, iaa, ida, idp, ira, ire, pad, pap, par, pat, pea, pei, pep, per, pet, phd, phi, pia, pid, pie, pip, pit, ppi, pre, rad, rap, rat, red, rep, ret, rid, rip, rit, tad, tai, tap, tar, tea, ted, ter, thd, tia, tie, tip, trh, tri.
4 letter words made from APPARTHEID:aare, aarp, adar, adit, aide, aire, airt, apar, aper, apia, area, aria, arid, atar, athi, daei, dahi, dahp, daht, daia, daie, dare, dari, dart, data, date, dath, deah, dear, depr, deth, dhai, dhat, dher, diaa, diat, dier, diet, dire, dirt, dita, dith, drah, drip, edah, edit, ehad, eiht, eira, epha, etah, haei, hair, hard, hare, harp, hart, hate, head, heap, hear, heat, heir, hera, herd, hide, hiep, hire, iaea, idah, idea, ieah, ihar, ihde, iteh, ithe, paae, paia, paid, pair, papa, para, pare, pari, part, pate, path, pear, peat, pedi, pehr, peri, pert, phae, phai, phet, phir, pied, pier, piha, pipa, pipe, pita, pith, pprd, prae, prah, prat, preh, prep, ptah, raed, raha, rahd, rahe, rahi, raht, raid, raie, rape, raph, rapt, rate, read, reap, reid, reit, reph, repp, reth, reti, rhea, ride, ried, riha, riht, ripe, rite, taei, tahp, taia, tapa, tape, tara, tare, tarp, tear, tehr, teip, tepi, tera, thai, thea, thed, thie, tide, tied, tier, tihr, tiph, tire, trad, trap, trei, trip.