What is the correct spelling for APPENDECIES?
This word (Appendecies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPENDECIES
- appendicitis It was appendicitis , and it demanded immediate operation.
- Appendixes Aristotle: Poetics, Introduction, Commentary and Appendixes by D.
- Appendices However, it cannot be denied that he was at times stately in his deportment; and he never appeared at his own dinner-table, even when none were present but his own family, unless in a full court-dress costume, with the appendices of star and ribbon, which made many to suspect that a deep affection for aristocracy was rooted in his breast.
- apprentices A few street-urchins allowed themselves this little diversion, as Pelle came running by with the other apprentices ; otherwise all attention was concentrated on the one fact that the "Great Power" had broken out again!
- appendages Happy would it have been for the red men if they were still furnished with these appendages , and wanted those which have been supplied in their place-women!