What is the correct spelling for APPETATE?
This word (Appetate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPETATE
- acetate The shoots, whether wild or cultivated, are succulent, and contain wax, albumen, acetate of potash, phosphate of potash, mannite, a green resin, and a fixed principle named "asparagin."
- agitate How could his presence agitate his beloved mother?
- amputate Mortmain, I shall have to amputate your hand at the wrist within twelve hours.
- apostate He noticed resemblances and soon realized the common attributes of fire and the sun; and, as his fetish was not always good to him,-the sun and storm seeming to follow their own sweet will in spite of his unspoken faith in the lifebuoy,-he again became an apostate , transferring his allegiance to the sun, of which the friendly fire was evidently a part or symbol.
- appeased Once roused, resentment took possession of his whole being, and it may be questioned whether it was ever really appeased .
42 words made from the letters APPETATE
5 letter words made from APPETATE:apate, atete, etapa, paape, papae, patea, patta, peate, petta, pttep, tappa, tappe.
3 letter words made from APPETATE:ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, epa, eta, pap, pat, pea, pee, pep, pet, tap, tat, tea, tee, tet.
4 letter words made from APPETATE:epae, paae, papa, pate, peat, peep, taee, tapa, tape, tate, teat, tepe.