What is the correct spelling for APPIONTIED?
This word (Appiontied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APPIONTIED
- appoint The Visitors are directed to appoint a medical officer to be superintendent of the asylum.
- appointed The following day had been appointed for the mass for the dead in St. Sebald's Church.
- appointive Those that are elective and those that are appointive.
- painted That's why the same bar while the villa been painted Just so we can really get acquainted – Into You by heart evangelista
- Anointed And elsewhere: "Touch not my Anointed; do no evil to my prophets...."
- Appended A small boat, of the same metal, swung from its end,-a sign that the building to which it was appended was the ferry-house.
- Appointing Up, and walked to the Temple, it being frosty, and there took coach, my boy Tom with me, and so to White Hall to a Committee of Tangier, where they met, and by and by and till twelve at noon upon business, among others mine, where my desire about being eased of appointing and standing accountable for a Treasurer there was well accepted, and they will think of some other way.
- reappointed A Council Committee of Foreign Affairs was appointed, probably before June, 1653, reappointed on July 27, and again reappointed August 16, but no committees of trade and of plantations appear.
- come on like