What is the correct spelling for APPLATION?
This word (Applation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPLATION
- ablation Its product, the STAR Tumor Ablation System received 510(k) clearance from the United States Food and Drug Administration in August 2010.
- ablution Shorty demurred a little at being treated like a boy, and protested that he could wash himself, if the Deacon would get him some warm water; but he saw that the conceit amused Si, and submitted to having the Deacon give him a scrubbing with a soapy rag, giving a yell from time to time, in imitation of an urchin undergoing an unwilling ablution .
- adulation Of what use would it be to try to explain to this silly old person that the court of King Francis was not the proper sphere for such a fat old woman as herself, or for a little maiden like Blanche, who would receive a kind of adulation before which the good, true-hearted warrior shuddered?
- appalachian The great movement westward over the Appalachian range which followed the War of 1812, the pilgrimages of homesteaders to the northwest and the Pacific coast, find their precedent in the exodus of these poor families from the tobacco fields of Virginia.
- apparition It appeared to him to be a woman, in a red gown, holding some heavy bundle in her arms; it was an apparition unexpected, familiar and odd.
- appellation "At times, I think she has partly lucid glimpses; for instance, a little while ago she called me 'Tiberius', the same appellation she unaccountably bestowed on me the day of her preliminary examination.
- appleton In one of the boys he would have seen the embryo dramatist of a nation's life history, John Lothrop Motley; in the second, a famous talker and wit who has spilled more good things on the wasteful air in conversation than would carry a "diner-out" through half a dozen London seasons, and waked up somewhat after the usual flowering-time of authorship to find himself a very agreeable and cordially welcomed writer,-Thomas Gold Appleton .
- application Here are my purest characters, my application of the principles of order, politics, morality."
- apportion A more numerous class of unions apportion the dues between the local unions and the national organization.
- palliation From different points of view it may be thought a palliation -and the reverse-of the extreme virulence with which Elliott took the side of workmen against landowners and men of property, that he attained to affluence himself as an employer, and was never in the least incommoded by the "condition-of-England" question.
- appellations They reverted to the ancient "thou" and "thee" appellations .
300 words made from the letters APPLATION
3 letter words made from APPLATION:ail, ain, ala, ali, alp, alt, ana, ani, ant, apt, atp, iaa, ilo, ion, ipo, lan, lao, lap, lat, lin, lip, lit, lop, lot, lpn, nap, nil, nip, nit, nlp, not, oat, oil, ola, opt, pal, pan, pap, pat, pia, pin, pip, pit, poa, poi, pol, pop, pot, ppi, tai, tan, tao, tap, tia, tin, tip, ton, top, tpn.
5 letter words made from APPLATION:aiona, aiton, alito, aloni, altai, altia, altin, anoia, anpao, antai, apian, apion, apito, aplin, aplon, apopa, appal, appia, appli, applo, atina, ation, atlan, atlin, atnip, atoni, ianto, ilpap, inala, inapt, ional, ipana, ippon, laino, lanai, lanio, lanto, laona, lapai, lapan, lapin, lappa, lappi, latin, latio, liana, linta, lipan, lippa, litan, liton, lopat, loppa, lotan, naito, naota, natal, natio, niota, nippo, nital, nopal, olian, onlap, opata, opina, oppal, otala, otani, paani, paano, paila, paino, paint, paion, paita, palai, palan, palao, palat, palia, palio, palit, palni, palta, panai, panta, panti, panto, paoli, paoni, papal, papan, papin, papio, patai, patal, patan, patia, patil, patio, patna, patni, paton, piana, piano, piata, pilao, pilat, pilot, pinol, pinot, pinto, piola, pipal, pipat, pital, piton, plaia, plain, plait, plana, plani, plano, plant, plata, plati, plato, ploat, point, polan, polin, polit, polti, ponti, popat, potal, taani, taian, taipa, talai, talan, talao, talon, tanoa, tapai, tapan, tapao, tapia, tapin, tapon, tappa, tiaan, tiano, tipao, tipon, tolai, tolan, tolin, tolna, tonal, topal, topia.
4 letter words made from APPLATION:alto, anal, anil, anio, anoa, anol, anti, aoli, apia, atop, ilna, ilpo, inlo, inoa, iota, itno, iton, laan, laon, lapi, lapp, liao, lino, lint, lion, loan, loin, lota, loti, nail, napa, nato, nipa, nipl, nito, noli, oita, olai, opal, paal, paia, pail, pain, paio, pano, pant, paoa, paon, papa, pato, pint, pion, pipa, pita, plai, plan, plat, plon, plop, plot, poin, poit, poti, pplo, taal, taia, tail, tala, taon, tapa, tian, tiao, tion, tipo, tnpl, toal, toil, topi.