What is the correct spelling for APPOIINTED?
This word (Appoiinted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APPOIINTED
- Anointed When Jesus had told Simon that he had failed to bring water for His feet, though she had washed them with her tears, and wiped them with her hair; that he had given Him no kiss of welcome, and she had not ceased to kiss His feet; that he had not anointed His head with oil, but she had anointed His feet with costly ointment, He added, "Her sins which are many are forgiven; for she loved much; but to whom little is forgiven the same loveth little."
- Appended 1704, appended to the Travels of La Hontan, 1724, edited by Gueudeville.
- appoint These arguments had weight with the emperor, who, as you see, has been pleased to appoint me governor of the province that my people occupied, together with that adjoining on the south, formerly belonging to the Trinobantes, and on the north occupied by a portion of the Brigantes.
- appointed At the appointed hour the hostess leads the way to the drawing-room, followed by the guests.
- appointee The caprice of Parliament is better checked when the faculty of dissolution is entrusted to its appointee, than when it is set apart in an outlying and an alien authority.
- appointees God only has a full record of the anxious courage and faith which was exercised by the supporters, managers, and appointees of the Board during those first struggling years.
- appointive Governor Carteret ruled the colony with an appointive council and a general assembly elected by the people, the typical colonial form of government.
- appoints If a man is unable to look after himself, then it stands to reason that he ought to have attention from those whom the state appoints as his guardians.
- come on like
- painted It ought to be painted.
- pointed "It's out there-" I pointed.
- reappointed The king has reappointed General Scharnhorst quartermaster-general, and General Blucher is with him at Breslau!