What is the correct spelling for APPRAPO?
This word (Apprapo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPRAPO
- apiary That heavy coating of wood-ashes that I gave to a half-acre near the apiary proved most effective, and the plot now looks as if a flurry of snow had passed over it, the white clover blossoms are so thick.
- apparel The disguise of a woman in man's apparel is a common incident in the romantic drama; and the fact, that on the Elisabethan stage the female parts were taken by boys, made the deception easier.
- appraise There is never now nor at any other time any question of marriage betwixt Mistress Mary Cavendish and her convict tutor, and if he perchance had been not colour-blind and had learned to appraise her at her rare worth, the more had he been set against such.
- approve You do not approve of that?
- apr Folks do not take coral from the sea at any time but during the months you call Apr il, May, and June.
- april Upon Filippino's death in April 1504 it was completed by Perugino.
- apron Old Mary had on a white apron !
- apropos But apropos of this latter boon, it is dawning upon me that Rachel Guest is receiving more attention than Monny.
- opera I was just locking my door when Cecilia, half undressed, came in to say that Bellino begged me to take him to Rimini, where he was engaged to sing in an opera to be performed after Easter.
- operator The goal of the rural telegraph operator was to be able to take press.
- Appeared Still no one appeared.