What is the correct spelling for APPREDATE?
This word (Appredate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPREDATE
- aphrodite We had intended offering up these roses to Aphrodite , but lo!
- apparent No matter what it was, there is no danger apparent right now, and I've got to get into that ship before I can get any real information.
- appetite He had a huge appetite for money.
- appreciate I appreciate your askin' me, I sartinly do.
- appreciated She smiled at him, however, to show him that she had understood and appreciated the purpose back of his light words.
- operate I know that this law does not always seem to operate .
- Operated In point of historic truth, it appears that the Mosaic law, finding slavery in existence, practically operated as a system of gradual emancipation for its extinction.
192 words made from the letters APPREDATE
3 letter words made from APPREDATE:aar, ada, ade, adp, ape, apr, apt, ara, are, arp, art, ate, atp, dat, dre, ear, eat, edp, epa, era, ert, eta, pad, pap, par, pat, pea, pee, pep, per, pet, pre, rad, rap, rat, red, rep, ret, tad, tap, tar, tea, ted, tee, ter.
4 letter words made from APPREDATE:aare, aarp, adar, apar, aper, area, atar, dare, dart, data, date, dear, deep, deer, depr, eade, epae, ered, eter, etre, paae, papa, para, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, peed, peep, peer, pert, pprd, prae, prat, prep, raed, rape, rapt, rate, read, reap, reed, repp, rete, taee, tapa, tape, tara, tare, tarp, tear, tepe, tera, trad, trap, tree.
5 letter words made from APPREDATE:adapt, adept, adree, adret, apart, apate, apera, apprd, apter, ardea, ardee, arede, arete, darat, deepa, deppe, deraa, detar, deter, detre, drape, drept, eader, eared, eater, edper, epeda, epped, epper, etapa, paape, pader, padre, papad, papae, paper, parad, parae, parda, paree, paret, parta, patar, patea, pater, patre, peada, peaer, peard, peare, peate, perea, peret, peter, prade, praed, praet, prata, prate, preda, preed, preta, prete, ptere, raadt, raped, rapee, rappa, rappe, ratae, ratee, reada, reata, reate, repap, taped, taper, tappa, tappe, tarda, tarea, teaed, teare, teera, teper, trade, trapa, tread, treed, trepp.